Friday, June 15, 2007

Been a long time...

So it's been quite some time since I have posted anything on here, but here we go. Might as well start again, actually, I finally found some good stuff that I liked when I was making with the poo in local eateries, hospitals, and other places around where I live and all. Check this one out:



At least with this one, you can say whoever wrote it in black marker scribble in the men's room at a local pizza place I took it at, he (or possibly she) was being honest with themselves, and with others who might be perusing the men's bathroom looking for a "good time". Honestly, does anyone ever call those girls' numbers that are posted in there. If so, I want to hear about it, and if you actually found a good time by calling said number. I doubt it, but then again, stranger things in life have happened. More pictures to come later.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home