Sunday, November 18, 2007

I know...

I know, that you know, that I know, that guys love to sit in the bathroom, and do their business. I mean, for us, next to the couch (for some of us), it is the best damn place in the entire house. You have your privacy. You're allowed to make funny butt noises that are normally frowned upon in polite company. And best of all, you can drop the old load. I have to say, I'm pretty proud of my pooping abilities, and I even surprise myself sometimes at the amount of turd I can happen to squeeze out of my bottom, but let me assure you, all poops feel good. It is sweet relief. Why am I writing about this? Hell, I don't know, mostly because it sounds sort of funny to me, not to mention, it is around 11 in the evening on a Sunday, and well, I don't have anything else to do right now. I suppose I could go to sleep, or maybe go roll some logs, but instead, I'm writing this. And I don't have any funny pictures to post up here. Damn, I need to visit more bathrooms and get some more pictures for this blog, I have been seriously lacking in my efforts. Sure I had a few mundane postings a short while ago, but there needs to be more. I'll start scouring the outhouses, port-o-johns, and public bathrooms that I come across, but there old graffiti just isn't there like it used to be. Maybe people are becoming more respectful? Nah, I just think less people know how to write maybe?

What I do know though, is that pooping is a good time, for all. How can anyone deny that? If you don't like to have a good poop once in awhile (and come on ladies, you know you like doing it too), what kind of life do you actually lead?

OK, enough with the poop talk, it might be time to head off to bed.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home