Monday, December 03, 2007

Water closet...

Being on vacation here recently, I have noticed that in my hotel room (OK, I actually noticed it the first time that I walked in the room and all), there resides a water closet. Meaning, a little cavern with the toilet tucked back in there all by itself. The best part is of course that there is a telephone in there as well, and should the phone ring whilst I'm dropping the kids off at the pool, then I can answer whomever might be the unlucky caller. Being on vacation though, there aren't many people calling. I mean, don't get me wrong, I don't let a lack of a phone in my bathroom at home get in the way of me answering it whilst I'm doing the task at hand, because, you know, like just about everyone else in the world, we have a cordless phone at home, and hence, I can just bring it in there with me, and subject whomever it is on the other end to splashing and butt noises. I mean, how much funnier could that really be? Not much. Anyway, see above picture of my hotel's water closet (yeah, we roll like that).

A funny story to share. I have this friend, who shall remain nameless at this point in time. Bear in mind, this guy is 36 years old, married, and has a young impressionable child in the home with him. When I do speak with him on the phone, inevitably, what will happen is that he'll feel a movement coming on down towards the buttockal region. He'll stop whatever it is he's saying, and then state nonchalantly, "Hey, someone wants to say something to you." which is followed by him lowering the phone down to his anus region, and then farting loudly into the mouthpiece so that I'm sure to hear it. The thing that bothers me the most about this little "trick" is this; how does that mouthpiece smell after he's done this little move? I'm sure that if the old saying stands true, you know, the one about being able to tolerate your own farts, then he'll probably be OK, but then again, he could probably give new and bolstered meaning to the term "shitbreath". Which makes me think of another saying, you know, the one about, "With friends like these...".

Yeah, these are the people in my life, I can't help but enjoy their company of course, because let's face it, potty humor makes every man in the world laugh.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home